Tuesday 13 August 2013

Leafy stamping design from XL-O

I did't have much time on the weekend to do anything to extravagant, so I just did some simple stamping.
I was watching the movie WALL-E while I did this...... which was a very bad choice of movie for doing my nails as it's such a visual movie with little dialect. Anyway, I didn't really have a plan for my nails, so the movie must have influenced my choice of colours and stamp design as I ended up with these leaves. 


The background colour is OPI Thanks a Windmillion
The design from XL-O is stamped with konad stamping polish in white. 
I really love full nail stamping designs that have a completed design at the edges, rather than a sharp cut-off of the design (if that makes sense). That way you can do a half nail stamp like this, which I think shows off the base colour more :)
What do you think?



Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! The stamp is so lovely and the design complements the base colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)