Wednesday 4 September 2013

Minty Stamping with Cheeky Viva Mexico

This manicure is the one I did when I was making the stamping tutorial.
It's a little meh...I removed it after only 1 day.

I think I am disheartened as I cut my nails too short =(
I thought it would be a good idea to cut my nails while I was wearing nail polish so I could concentrate better on the shape, and I went overboard. 
Hopefully they will grow back fast!



The green polish on my thumb, pinky, middle and index fingers is OPI 'Gargantuan Green Grape'
The White/grey on my ring finger is OPI 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls'
The ring finger is stamped with China Glaze Aquadelic
The thumb is stamped with Konad white stamping polish
The glitter is one that I made myself. It has a mixture of  matte white glitters, and then these whitish glitters that change colours (the whole rainbow!) in the light. 




The stamp is from Cheeky's 2013 jumbo collection: The Viva Mexico plate.



Thanks for reading :)

Chanfie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)